Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Ask yourself this....

What have you done to help?

I know someone here who would never talk about what she has done. I was touched by the fact in this day of vanity this person didn't think twice to do something to restore someone elses vanity. She didn't do this to get recognition. She didn't do this to brag. She did it strictly out of the kindness of her huge heart.

She's going to kill me for letting you all know this but I believe there is a strong message here. One that regina would truly identify with and be proud to know that she has such beautiful, giving fans.

Our own Perks gave up 10 inches of her hair to help someone else. I'm sure there are others amongst us who have done similiar things. I just happen to have caught wind of this one.

So as we start this new year, don't forget about your fellow man and help out if you can. You can make a difference.

Thanks Jess for just being you. I'm very proud of you and honored to be able to call you a friend.

What have you done to help?

I know someone here who would never talk about what she has done. I was touched by the fact in this day of vanity this person didn't think twice to do something to restore someone elses vanity. She didn't do this to get recognition. She didn't do this to brag. She did it strictly out of the kindness of her huge heart.

She's going to kill me for letting you all know this but I believe there is a strong message here. One that regina would truly identify with and be proud to know that she has such beautiful, giving fans.

Our own Perks gave up 10 inches of her hair to help someone else. I'm sure there are others amongst us who have done similiar things. I just happen to have caught wind of this one.

So as we start this new year, don't forget about your fellow man and help out if you can. You can make a difference.

Thanks Jess for just being you. I'm very proud of you and honored to be able to call you a friend.

yepp. thats what im doing when i shave my head. itll be around 15 inches.

but, lets do good.. or donate organs or something more substantial.. Big Grin

hair grows back, so the sacrifice is minimal! still a great cause. my sisters have done this as well..

any one with hair.

cut it off for good!

I think it's quite nice, but i don't really conceptualize what 10 inches mean. Then, the sacrifice also depends on how much you like long hair Wink

quote:
Originally posted by val:

I think it's quite nice, but i don't really conceptualize what 10 inches mean. Then, the sacrifice also depends on how much you like long hair Wink

10 inches = 25.4 cm

10 inches is such a blessing. Believe me when I say it, my dad just found out his cancer [lymphoma] is in remission, so yay! But, I'm sure we've all seen either on tv or in real life the battle a person with cancer goes through. Not only is it a physical and mental battle, but a self image crisis. Donating your hair is such a beautiful and selfless thing to do. Jess is honorary brumstix-er of the day Smiler Thank you.