Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Ask yourself this....

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by val:

I think it's quite nice, but i don't really conceptualize what 10 inches mean. Then, the sacrifice also depends on how much you like long hair Wink

10 inches = 25.4 cm

Oh, yes, I understand better now Big Grin

Mh, I don't think I would dare doing that, so congratz...

wow. well thanks you guys this was a nice surprise after coming back from the hospitol.

yea it wasn't a big deal i do it every two years. here's the before and after.

i had to take this from my san fran video because i don't randomly take photos of myself (ahem..jeremy....) Big Grin so here is a still.

2160054865_58385f96b4_m.jpg

and this was taken like two seconds ago. be warned im running off two hours sleep.

2160054779_0e10fb7430_m.jpg

thanks again all, and i'm with jeremy on the organ donor thing. at least in america you have a choice when you get your liscence so that if you die they can see on your liscence that you want to donate your organs, and i promise you, you wont miss them one bit. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

wow. well thanks you guys this was a nice surprise after coming back from the hospitol.

yea it wasn't a big deal i do it every two years. here's the before and after.

i had to take this from my san fran video because i don't randomly take photos of myself (ahem..jeremy....) Big Grin so here is a still.

2160054865_58385f96b4_m.jpg

and this was taken like two seconds ago. be warned im running off two hours sleep.

2160054779_0e10fb7430_m.jpg

thanks again all, and i'm with jeremy on the organ donor thing. at least in america you have a choice when you get your liscence so that if you die they can see on your liscence that you want to donate your organs, and i promise you, you wont miss them one bit. Wink

Hot!

Haha thanks. In some ways i am happy, some ways sad! But it makes me feel good to help someone out, one way or another...

There are TONS of ways, little ways, that we all can help-- i think we can search and find what they are.

Helping is surprisingly EASIER than doing nothing at all..

not to mention the great reward it brings!

yay motivational speeches!!!

Niiiice, Jeromy! I'm going to end up sounding ignorant here, but what does the donated hair go to? One of the replies on the previous page made me think that wigs are made out of the hair, is that right? I don't think we have any programs like that here.

As for the helping bit, I reccommend buying food for homeless people. Or if you don't have time to buy food, give them your money. At the end of the day, what they do with their money is their long term consequence, not yours, and you shouldn't let stories and prejudices stop you from doing a good deed.