Sign in to follow this  
ThePoetsLove

wrong soup....

I just went to have dinner and was really looking forward to the carrot and corriander soup I bought yesterday....but I opened my cupboard to find two cans of parsnip and lentil soup...I'd picked up the wrong can!! I had the parsnip and lentil (which was nice..) but i was really disappointed....just thought id share my soup troubles...

I just went to have dinner and was really looking forward to the carrot and corriander soup I bought yesterday....but I opened my cupboard to find two cans of parsnip and lentil soup...I'd picked up the wrong can!! I had the parsnip and lentil (which was nice..) but i was really disappointed....just thought id share my soup troubles...

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Tis better to have slurped and lost than never to have slurped at all.......

So true!! lol....and when I do learn to read and pay attention, the carrot soup will taste that much better....

Do you have problems with hand-eye coordination at all?

I wouldnt ever want you to do my mascara!

Im going to make some soup, I'll let you know what I find.

Unfortunately for me, beggars cant be choosers.

--It was tomato and basil, a good find as far as im concerned.

My hand-eye coordination is fine, thankyou for asking.

I just wasn't paying attention while I was shopping, I'd just spent 5 hours in the car and was very tired.

I like tomato and basil, I think I have a can of that in the cupboard, I might have it tomorrow!

You really seem to have got yourself right in the soup here! Wink

You should have driven a souped up car back to the shop and bought the soup that you really fancied. Smiler

I'm one to talk though, I was in a queue for Soup at a Restaurant at Wakehurst Place last Sunday and my mouth was absolutely salivating for their "Parsnip & Parmesan Soup" but all they had was "Cauliflower & Cumin", so I also bought a Vegetarian Dish consisting of Artichokes, Mushrooms, Roasted Parsnips & Carrots and I lobbed some Parsnip into my Cauliflower & Cumin Soup resulting in a lovely blend! Roll Eyes