Sign in to follow this  
Donna

backing up files to cd....

It's sad when a member leaves for reasons that they brought upon themselves. Hopefully this can be an example of how NOT to act around here. Can we have some peace now? Sorry to anyone that was slightly affected by all of the past pleads with her. Don't think in any way that brumstix isn't inviting. Sometimes you just have to step up for the whole forum and in my opinion, the above posters did a hell of job doing this in an eloquent fashion.

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

All I have to say is that if it was just the multitude of unnecessary threads the problem would've been far less bothersome. I can't speak for the myspace blog because I haven't read it, but Donna had personally imed me with negative messages about members of the board to the point where I finally blocked her. It's one thing to over create threads, it's a whole other to bad mouth people you don't even truly know behind their back.

EXACTLY.

i was able to ignore the random posting. that is annoying, but in the longrun when your careful about choosing your battles it isnt even worth arguing about. the myspace bulletins bashing people from the forum was very immature and worthy of being pointed out. personally, THAT is what irritated me.

if this was really just about her random threads, and if the members here got that worked up about each one, this wouldnt be the generally peaceful place that it is. because she isnt the only one guilty of posting random and irrelevant topics. there are SO many others. there would be countless numbers of arguments and it would be a complete mess.

quote:
Originally posted by Ronni:

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

All I have to say is that if it was just the multitude of unnecessary threads the problem would've been far less bothersome. I can't speak for the myspace blog because I haven't read it, but Donna had personally imed me with negative messages about members of the board to the point where I finally blocked her. It's one thing to over create threads, it's a whole other to bad mouth people you don't even truly know behind their back.

EXACTLY.

i was able to ignore the random posting. that is annoying, but in the longrun when your careful about choosing your battles it isnt even worth arguing about. the myspace bulletins bashing people from the forum was very immature and worthy of being pointed out. personally, THAT is what irritated me.

if this was really just about her random threads, and if the members here got that worked up about each one, this wouldnt be the generally peaceful place that it is. because she isnt the only one guilty of posting random and irrelevant topics. there are SO many others. there would be countless numbers of arguments and it would be a complete mess.

i know i'm one, i just can't contain myself sometimesFrowner

quote:
Originally posted by busology82:

What is this myspace thing everyone is talking about?

If anyone feels up to explaining, I'd kind of like to know too. Just curious. Confused

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

quote:
Originally posted by busology82:

What is this myspace thing everyone is talking about?

If anyone feels up to explaining, I'd kind of like to know too. Just curious. Confused

Well I know in my case, everyday Donna would send me a message about the other people on the forum. Like, one day it'd be about how much she hated andreseng, and the next day it's be about how annoying Ronni was. It just really got on my nerves...

there were several bulletins posted on myspace about the people here. thats when i really began to have a problem. public bulletins i might add. and just earlier today there was another that stated how she thinks the only reason we are "dogging on her" now was because she reduced her amount of posts from about 30 a day to 2 and that she stopped posting so much because she actually has a life unlike the "rest of us that are on here 24/7". lol & thats totally NOT what any of us are having issues with Big Grin

i think you can pretty much gather from that, that no way we go about explaining ourselves is even going to sink in or make sense. its kind of a lost cause. i vote we just let this topic die down.

quote:
Originally posted by Ronni:

there were several bulletins posted on myspace about the people here. thats when i really began to have a problem. public bulletins i might add. and just earlier today there was another that stated how she thinks the only reason we are "dogging on her" now was because she reduced her amount of posts from about 30 a day to 2 and that she stopped posting so much because she actually has a life unlike the "rest of us that are on here 24/7". lol & thats totally NOT what any of us are having issues with Big Grin

i think you can pretty much gather from that, that no way we go about explaining ourselves is even going to sink in or make sense. its kind of a lost cause. i vote we just let this topic die down.

ahahahhaahha! wowwwww