Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

Cool thread!

Ok, on a orchestral note i'm playing in the National Concert Hall of Ireland! AAAAHHH! I'm super excited.

Also my grandfather is considering painting me some pictures of the series "Heroes" which Issac drew. If you watch it you will know what i'm talking aboutSmiler

Congratulations on the big concert coming up SOAS, good luck! and hope the concnert goes well busology! and congrats on the camera tooBig Grin Ain't no cover hope you fun!

I might be getting a bass guitar in the near future...which I'm super excited about.

Also, I was told by the president of my choir that I'm going to be in our school's eight person acapella group that sings a lot of eight part music--mainly madrigals--next year. That is probably the best news I've gotten this year.

Mine isn't really new news either, but I'm really happy about it still.

I got an offer for Medicine at Cambridge! Smiler As did one of my friends (except for French with Law) so I'm happy.

And "that's great!" to all the others newses

Even though I am still struggling badly with a nasty bout of "Man Flu", I am still madly in love with the Lovely Lady who I met on New Year's Eve and we shared a Magic Moment, looking at a fine flock of Bewick Swans feeding on Winter Wheat, whilst out walking together this morning. Roll Eyes

DSC05311.jpg

APairofBewickSwans.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

POST YOUR GOOD NEWS HERE!!

My newest news is that i get to perform at Carnegie Hall next spring as my orchestra's principal Bassist!

Dude....details.....maybe me and mooebon can come bust your chops cheer you on!