Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

Yay, I love the rain, especially when you don't have anything to do but cozy up inside and watch movies Smiler

My good news is that I wrote the first 11 pages of my screenplay today. (It may not sound like a lot but thats 1/10 of the script.) We had to stage a reading of it in class and I was super nervous because I've never written dialogue before. But everyone liked it! So that made me happy.

I'm terribly afraid of storms (my friends laugh it me because I tend to make high pitched noises) so I'm not so excited about that... and we have a big state wide standardized test over the next week, so that's not particularly exciting...

But... Far is coming out eventually, and its supposed to be 60 degrees out tomorrow! So that will be my little piece of good news for today.

quote:
Originally posted by Busology82:

^ You're the one from Massachusetts right? If so, that's awesome. If it's MCAS you have... good luck. They're really not as bad as they seem. Also, yay for 60!!

Yupp, its MCAS. My favorite. You'd think after giving it to us for a million years they'd get sick of it and invent a new test-oh wait! They have!

I admit, I haven't listened to Regina in a while, and I've been on the stix quite a lot less. But I've just listened to Summer In The City, and fallen in love with Reg all over again.

I turn 18 on monday Smiler AND I might actually be going somewhere for spring break, ive never actally gone on a vacation without the parents so needless to say It should be a blast with my insane friends in Myrtle beach

ahhhhhhh

Hey Guys!

As the original post of this thread mentioned, I'm about to leave for NYC to perform with my orchestra!

I'll be there for my spring break.. so i'll be gone for a week.

It'll be a really amazing trip in the city! I'll try and keep you posted and tell you of any regina-related run-ins :]

Bye guys!

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

Hey Guys!

As the original post of this thread mentioned, I'm about to leave for NYC to perform with my orchestra!

I'll be there for my spring break.. so i'll be gone for a week.

It'll be a really amazing trip in the city! I'll try and keep you posted and tell you of any regina-related run-ins :]

Bye guys!

have fun!! rawin's up there with kate if you want to meet up in person Smiler