Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

OMG I'm SO HAPPY!!!! After a very (very, very) long process, I got the final results today: I'm officially in college, ready to start my major in Biomedical Research Big Grin

Aaaaaaa!!! (I'm actually screaming) Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Hmmm... I need something to remember this day!

Thank you all for your support (see the Wish me luck!! thread Smiler )

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

OMG I'm SO HAPPY!!!! After a very (very, very) long process, I got the final results today: I'm officially in college, ready to start my major in Biomedical Research Big Grin

Aaaaaaa!!! (I'm actually screaming) Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Hmmm... I need something to remember this day!

Thank you all for your support (see the Wish me luck!! thread Smiler )

Wow! That's sooo cool! Definitely not your everyday normal thing! Congrats!

congrats lilly!!!!

what an amazing field of research! i'm glad someone can do it, haha i couldn't even dream of the classes one would have to take for that major!

hi all,

i wanted to leave a quick love note for all my pretties on this forum. i want you to know that i'm not leaving the forum in anger, i've actually not left at all. i'm just remaining dormant, very busy but i think of you guys all the time. aye meese miye frands!!!

I really really really really really really really really like how in the old recordings of reg, you can sometimes hear where she is playing in the cafes, and you hear glasses banging against each other and waiters taking orders and stuff like that.. its just something about how, you can be asking for a steak when FRAKKING REGINA SPEKTOR is in the room Eeker

i would probably pass out. (heres the good news) and i also smiled really big when i was listening to the new song from the Apple Store,

it sounds like a massive herd of penguins are having a slap-fight when the audience applauds..

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Just got back from snorkeling at the Molokini crater. It was amazing; I love fish!

that is co neat! did you buy an underwater disposable camera?

ohhhhh better than that Jodi. just wait til you see. pics will be on fb soon.