Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

lucky...

ducky...

i'm still waiting for me and you to go to an ohio show together! Frowner

it will be so fun, if she ever comes that is. i don't think she likes ohio very much? lol

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

i'm still waiting for me and you to go to an ohio show together! Frowner

it will be so fun, if she ever comes that is. i don't think she likes ohio very much? lol

and ME!

She did two Ohio shows last tour. Those were her ONLY ones in OH ever, I believe. Must work on that.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

It may have taken me 12 hours, but I finally finished all my homework! Uhg. Finally. I'm going to go eat something.

^^ Pig out. You deserve it Big Grin

BUTTERFLY PEDDALER! MY EMAIL IS:

brady.doughty@gmail.com

I believe you want my phone number so we can meet up! I will email it to you! Just email me, or message me through youtube or myspace.....

I would be delighted too if nextime she is on some other Stixer could tell her this for me if I am not online......would really appreciate it because she requested this but I didnt see her post until a few days after she posted it.....and the show is Saturday.

Best day of d-school ever. 12 sealants in under 90min with a real assistant aannnd done before 1pm. Thank goodness, I really don't HATE dentistry.

Plus, my mom has been sending me something in the mail every day of my bday week. =)