Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

I've been basically singing and dancing the whole day. First a performance with my choir and then hours and hours of practicing our epic Christmas dance performance. It's a story about a sailor whose ship gets wrecked in a storm and he sinks to the bottom of the ocean, falls in love with a mermaid etc. It's a nice piece, cute and funny and also contains some good dancing. Big Grin Our group is the ocean. Big Grin Well, the premiere is NEXT WEEK - oh dear - so we're basically practising all the time. But it's nice. And I DO love dancing.

The current facebook status of my roommate Sam Leary...

Samantha Leary is now obsessed with regina spektor. it took a couple months of learning songs and being brainwashed by Alicia Baldelli but it has now been made official by the involuntary scream that came out of my mouth when her song came on shuffle.

FUCK YEA. She's gonna join the stix tooooooo Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I had a really nice day with my family. We got the house all decorated for Christmas. Had a snowball fight. Sat by the fireplace and watched movies. And tonight we drove around looking at the Christmas lights around town with hot cocoa and cider. We never really do this kind of stuff. lol.. but it was fun!

and I even tried ear candles! Which are really strange.. but my ears feel all clear now!

^^ Aw, thats nice bum bum bum!!! Glad you had a good time! Smiler

Christmas break is coming up! Come on everybody lets make this last final push until Christmas Break!.....Alright, I gotta go to school now, Frowner.

I am really pumped up about this whole documentation of Regina's European Tour they are doing, its awesome. And I have downloaded new Regina videos!

Gotta love RespektOnline.......