Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

Sooooo I just got home from our school's chorus concert, and I got to do Field Below and play piano and a bunch of people came up to me afterward and were like, "I LOVE THAT SONG! I DIDN'T KNEW ANYBODY ELSE KNEW IT!" And I was proud of my school for having Regina fans that I never even knew about.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

Sooooo I just got home from our school's chorus concert, and I got to do Field Below and play piano and a bunch of people came up to me afterward and were like, "I LOVE THAT SONG! I DIDN'T KNEW ANYBODY ELSE KNEW IT!" And I was proud of my school for having Regina fans that I never even knew about.

i wish the forum was like facebook, b/c i totally would've "liked" this post.

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

i wish the forum was like facebook, b/c i totally would've "liked" this post.

Big Grin

I had a similar situation in autumn, just not with Reg involved. I danced a solo in my school's dance review. It was my choreography and I'd used Joanna Newsom's 'Cosmia' as my music. The same afternoon my wonderful Philosophy teacher came to me, slapped me on the shoulders and said "I thought I was THE ONLY PERSON in Finland who listened to Joanna Newsom! That song is fantastic! I mean, the dancing was great too, but that music... Wow!" Then we spent a while discussing about Joanna. Big Grin It was so nice, he's great and it was fun to find out that we have a common interest. Smiler And I'm always glad to find people who love Joanna, for people in Finland really don't know her in general.