Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

kurt said if i got the promotion, we'd go out for sushi

Tell Kurt not to forget the sake.....oh, that reminds me, I tried this thing with sake, they call it golden haze. You add a small amount of Grand Marnier to the sake......to die for!

well i'ev only had sake once, and didn't enjoy if too much. maybe it was cheap though, b.c it was a gift.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Originally posted by Suih:

My Au-Pair application has left the building and is on the way to America Big Grin

YAY! that is so aweseome! are you going to be able to get on the stix when youre in america?

I hope I will be able to come here, but I'm quite sure that there is internet anywhere in America RazzerCool

oh.. i have a little good news of my own...

i got the highest grade in my class on my french exam Smiler i only missed ten points and some problems were worth four, so it could mean i only missed a few questions. Smiler im so excited, maybe i will do well on the AP french exam, and the diagnostic college test.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

haha, yea. i just didn't know i you were bringing a computer or anything..... so with this au pair thing, are you actually living with the family? But youre allowed to do other things as well im sure like go out and have fun, right?

A little didy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Au_pair

Congrats on the great job with the exam!!

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

I am fat, happy and slightly buzzed on sushi and whatever booze i consumed with it. and also...coldstone creamery.

Sounds great! A little golden haze maybe?