Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

kaysntees: Congrats on your win! And that picture you made is OUTSTANDING! Big Grin Great job.

My good/bad news:

My friend and I decided on our song for the talent show:

Love Song by Sara Bareilles! (Whom I love)

But, it's not Regina. I couldn't get her do one of her songs. But I think we have a good song choice! Smiler

Sorry it wasn't Reg, Ricky.

But i adore Love Song-- it's one of the few pop songs i can play! Big Grin

My good news: my midterm was pushed back 2 days

the only bad thing about that is that it's because my professor is having "family health issues" Frowner sounds scary...

EDIT: i'm in awe of how terrible my grammar was in that last bit....

EDIT 2: that's awesome, Jared! i hope you have a great time! tell us all about it when you get back! Wink

I JUST GOT MY ALLSTATE CHOIR CONFERENCE CDS IN!!!!

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

god im such a choir nerd.. <3

EDIT: i am so fortunate to get to do possibly 4 years of all-state. most people only get to do 2, 3 if they are really good. its like you try out against everyone in your state who sings your part. i was fortunate enough to make it into Male chorus as a freshman.. i really hope i can make it into mixed next year!

i am a huge choir nerd Smiler

Yay for choir nerdness! (I'm horrible when it comes to choirs. I could easily spend like nine hours talking choir stuff).

My Good News: I'm practically graduated! My last exam was today, I definitely passed and oh man! It's done now! I feel so empty and tired and even kind of miserable (I'm going to miss my school so very very much!), but I think the joy is coming. Little by little. I'll just need some time to adjust to the fact that I won't have to study for those damn exams anymore.

I made it into the National Honor Society! Big Grin More than anything, I'm so relieved. I've been stressing about this ever since I started high school.

Also, a few weeks ago I got a really pretty new dress especially for the induction ceremony. Red Face It was a pretentious thing to do because of course I hadn't known yet whether or not I made it, so for a little while I was panicking because I thought I'd jinxed it. Even if I hadn't made it into the Honor Society, I would still have places to wear that dress, but regardless, I'm still SO glad I made it. Smiler