Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

I've had a few glasses of wine and I can't help but be so damm happy when I think about Regina. AHHHHH so happy, like more than usual. It's a great feeling. Ohhh gosh, her smile! Somehow my intensity of love for someone I've never met just keeps growing Smiler

Yay Jodi have fun!

Alicia, you remind me of myself when I drink wine...it makes me really happy and makes my feelings of love and admiration more intense. haha But yes, Regina is amazing and she deserves the love. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

Yay Jodi have fun!

Alicia, you remind me of myself when I drink wine...it makes me really happy and makes my feelings of love and admiration more intense. haha But yes, Regina is amazing and she deserves the love. Smiler

Haha and you girls remind me of myself when i drink wine or some alcohol... Smiler Funny thing!

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra Pound:

One of my roommates hasn't been back in three days, which makes me 2 parts ecstatic for the quiet and 1 part concerned about where the hell she's been for the past 72 hours.

well I hope she's okay... But I'm glad to know you're enjoying some "me-time."

My good news is that I get to go to the Spring Fling dance. I was afraid I was going to miss it.

And also, I'm waaay ahead on my homework. I seem to have finally mastered time management!

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

So!

as i've mentioned before, a small ensemble will be performing Left Hand Song at a school talent show that's being held for Haiti relief. Big Grin

UPDATE!

we just got back from the show, and overall it went quite well! Smiler

there are a couple of mess-ups, but i just watched it... Anyway, i'll post it for you guys asap. (i'm so happy!)

EDIT:

^ that was really awesome! great job on the piano Wink I also liked the cello and the "yeah yeah yeah" thing at the end. very creative Smiler

my good news is that i wrote an entire essay on human of the year for one of my classes. i was a little worried about how it was going to work out, but i got a pretty good grade and the teacher seemed to like it Smiler