Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

My summer reading list is approximately 24 times longer thanks to that lovely topic. Smiler

For reals. Cool

quote:
Originally posted by val:

I got published for the 1st time today Smiler

Wow! Congratulations. Smiler

Thanks !!! Smiler i'm doing my first formation in journalism. Quite great! But i'm too slow ...

If some of you know a site where I can draw with my mouse/touchpad for free, tell me it ... maybe I'll draw Regina's face :-)

And I don't read at all, those days Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by marjerina:

I got my AP scores back today - 5's! I'm so so so relieved.

Me too! *high five!*

So yeah I am really excited for college right now. My orientation was last week, and I met a lot of really great people there (including a regina fan/potential roommate). I paid my first semester bill for college, which thanks to scholarships was much lower than anticipated, and I've done all of my dorm shopping. I sort of don't even want to have summer anymore cuz I just want to start school!

The backspace key on my sister's laptop fell off a few weeks ago.People blaming me,idk why.But it came back today from being fixed and the keyboard has been replaced and the touch pad has been cleaned.It's amazing.Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by marjerina:

I got my AP scores back today - 5's! I'm so so so relieved.

Me too! *high five!*

So yeah I am really excited for college right now. My orientation was last week, and I met a lot of really great people there (including a regina fan/potential roommate). I paid my first semester bill for college, which thanks to scholarships was much lower than anticipated, and I've done all of my dorm shopping. I sort of don't even want to have summer anymore cuz I just want to start school!

Wow! congrats both of you! That's really amazing!

And I feel the same way about summer! I'm enjoying the break, but I'm ready to get back to campus. Have you gotten your dorm room assignment yet, Jared? Hopefully you won't make the same mistake as my friend and buy too much stuff for a little room...

P.S. A Regina fan for a roommate = the best thing ever. I tried converting my old roommie, but she says some of Reg's songs are "corny". Mad