Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

^^^ Smiler That's really something special that it's waited that long. I know you may not view it that way, but it truly is.

My good news: Some kids show. I got involved in it. I sometimes dislike children 3-7. Anyways, the happy side of it

IS BJORK RELATED!

We all end up having to be planets for this one part, and the way we are doing it is pretty dang cool and legit, with trippy effects on lighting and sounds. I get to be Pluto (and a crapload of other roles of moderate importance.)

BJORK. PLUTO. BJORK. Excitement. Big Grin

So on the way to the beach me and my sister for 30 minutes went through regina songs and pantomimed to them. I can not even explain how much fun it was in the back seat of The Baldellimobie (our big old blue van)

quote:
Originally posted by SmallTownMoon:

^^^^lol sounds like so much fun Alicia! I doubt my sister will do the same thing when we go to the beach in a few weeks.....she's a regina hater Frowner

How can anyone hate regina? That's crazy!

My good news is that Regina is coming to Brazil in october and Belle & Sebastian are probably coming in November!!!!!!! The last time B&S were here was almost 10 years ago!

That and the Camera Obscura show in May will just make 2010 the most perfect year ever!

^^Congrats! I hope Regina comes somewhere i can visit sometime... Ever. Razzer

My good news: A release date for KT Tunstall's new album is set! September. Maybe it'll be on my birthday...

and i like the title: "Tiger Suit"

She says the sound for the album will be totally different from what she's done with the other two big releases. My fave was definitely Eye to the Telescope, though Drastic Fantastic grew on me eventually.

She's so versitile, i shouldn't be surprised the new album will bring yet another angle of her music to light. So exciting!! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

^^Congrats! I hope Regina comes somewhere i can visit sometime... Ever. Razzer

My good news: A release date for KT Tunstall's new album is set! September. Maybe it'll be on my birthday...

and i like the title: "Tiger Suit"

She says the sound for the album will be totally different from what she's done with the other two big releases. My fave was definitely Eye to the Telescope, though Drastic Fantastic grew on me eventually.

She's so versitile, i shouldn't be surprised the new album will bring yet another angle of her music to light. So exciting!! Big Grin

OMG! I love KT!!!!! When she came to Brazil in 2008 I saw her show in my city then travelled 600 miles to see her in another city. It was the right decision; her show in Porto Alegre was absolutely amazing and I met people who I´m still friends with!

I can't wait for her next album!

And she's like the nicest person EVER! She talks to all of her fans! When I went to Porto Alegre to see her show, of course I arrived early. So I went to the venue to wait there and get a good place near the stage. She she arrived for the sound check, she saw the line of people wating for the show to start (it was like 4.30 PM and the show was going to start at 8pm, I think) she came out and talked to everyone!

I told her that I had seen her in Sao Paulo and that I loved the show so much that I had to see it again (forgot to ask her to play Silent Sea, but whatever).

Anyway, one of the guys in line asked her to play the Universe and U, because he wanted to propose to his girlfriend during this song. She did play that song because the guy asked her to and then, during the proposal, she almost cried! It was awesome!

After the show she asked me which one I liked better (Sao Paulo or Porto Alegre) and spent the longest time talking to everyone!

Seriously, even if you have to travel, don't miss her next show! you won't regret it!