Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

It is 2am and I'm a little bit exhausted, but a lot happy and very much loving regina and life and my horse in that goofy way the early morning hours make you feel.

Sigh. Life is good. I should probably go get some sleep. :P

[/useless post]

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia:

OMG! I love KT!!!!! When she came to Brazil in 2008 I saw her show in my city then travelled 600 miles to see her in another city. It was the right decision; her show in Porto Alegre was absolutely amazing and I met people who I´m still friends with!

I can't wait for her next album!

Yes! I saw her in 2008 also; and that was one show that completely blew me away. She's even better live! I was sooo impressed! Plus, I just loved hearing her accent. (: I didn't stay and try to met her though, but hearing all of this I'll definitely try next time!

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

[/useless post]

Nah-uh! I know just how you feel, and there's nothing wrong with sharing it Wink

Cynthia: That's incredibly sweet! I really hope I'll get to see her live sometime, it's so apparent that she has a wonderful personality. And there are some live recordings that blow the studio versions clear out of the water (I'm hooked on Stoppin' the Love and Miniature Disasters!). Her albums are good, too, though. She does well when she holds back, but sometimes you wanna hear her belt.

I like her accent, too, Jamie!

haha is there a thread for "Ridiculous Stories Illustrating the Bizarre Nature of my Life?" cuz that's where this one belongs...

I work as a waiter, and last night an older (65+ years old) couple who come there often, and who have stiffed me on the tip twice, came in and it was my turn to serve them AGAIN. Unbelievable. Well the guy was really rude to me, as usual. His wife got very drunk and begin showering me with compliments, to which her husband would react by asking her to shut up. The last time I came over, she said, "You know, you're a real handsome guy. Do you have a girlfriend? You should... you deserve one. Well, you've got me now." Her husband then asked me to bring him the check, and said I wasn't gonna have to see him ever again.

^Hahahahahahah. At least you won't have to see the penny-pinchers anymore..

My good news: i was all into this book, getting really sentimental like i do almost every book (unless it's a crappy one. like low-quality literature) and i find a great typo.

They meant to spell "Conduct." instead, it came out as "OOnduct"

hahahah Big Grin i love typos in mass printed books so much.

...so, I haven't looked at this site in about a year, haha. But my life has taken an unexpected and crappy turn, and Regina's literally the only thing holding me together this week. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that I decided not to take all 600-something tracks of hers off my iTunes a few months ago.

So, I'm catching up a little, haha.

Yes, that's supposed to be good news. (:

quote:
Originally posted by 1953:

...so, I haven't looked at this site in about a year, haha. But my life has taken an unexpected and crappy turn, and Regina's literally the only thing holding me together this week. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that I decided not to take all 600-something tracks of hers off my iTunes a few months ago.

So, I'm catching up a little, haha.

Yes, that's supposed to be good news. (:

It is nice to see you back around here, I hope things work out. Smiler