Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

quote:

I got to see The Flaming Lips and Arcade Fire this past week during my vacation. They were amazing. Big Grin

Where did you see them?

I saw Arcade Fire at the Bank of America Pavilion in Boston, and The Flaming Lips at Mountain Park in Holyoke, MA.

Haha, I was wondering if you saw them at Mountain Park! I was considering going to that show, Mountain Park is like 15 minutes from me! That's really cool. Big Grin

Hmm.. adios any (pretty much nonexistent after Regina came to the Calvin) remaining scraps of concealing where I live.:/

Aw.. you should have come! It was so much fun! They really know how to put on a show.. I'm starting to become a really big fan now. haha.. Wayne Coyne kept mentioning how cool Mountain Park was and how he hoped they kept it going. So, I hope that means they have it in mind to come back sometime soon.

I really love Northampton. They always have great acts coming to town..I'm hoping to see Ingrid and Broken Social Scene this fall..

quote:

Aw.. you should have come! It was so much fun! They really know how to put on a show.. I'm starting to become a really big fan now. haha.. Wayne Coyne kept mentioning how cool Mountain Park was and how he hoped they kept it going. So, I hope that means they have it in mind to come back sometime soon.

I really love Northampton. They always have great acts coming to town..I'm hoping to see Ingrid and Broken Social Scene this fall..

I just bought my tickets to Ingrid yesterday, you should definitely come! That would be so cool!

I think Ingrid likes Northampton too, she was just here a few weeks ago. For such a small town, we get ridiculously awesome performers, I'm not entirely sure why. Regina's come here twice, Ben Folds is here all the time, Ingrid will have been here three times after this fall, Ani Difranco was here, Amanda Palmer was here, Jaymay was here, Tegan and Sara were here, and so on and so forth.

I'm in such a good mood Smiler

First of alla, I can post on brümstix again! I dunno what was wrong before, but whenever I would try to post it just wouldn't.

And I've finally found a way to survive the summer holidays. Got myself a good book and re-taught myself some stuff (all Regina of course) on the piano... Even better is that all my friends are returning home Big Grin

Also (and this will be the last, cause I don't want this to turn into a ridiculously long post about my boring life), my concert dry spell has ended. Looking forward to going to the 'Popaganda' festival where Ellie Goulding and First Aid Kit will be playing, and then this september; a Kate Nash gig.

quote:

quote:

I just bought my tickets to Ingrid yesterday, you should definitely come! That would be so cool!

I think Ingrid likes Northampton too, she was just here a few weeks ago. For such a small town, we get ridiculously awesome performers, I'm not entirely sure why. Regina's come here twice, Ben Folds is here all the time, Ingrid will have been here three times after this fall, Ani Difranco was here, Amanda Palmer was here, Jaymay was here, Tegan and Sara were here, and so on and so forth.

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll be able to buy my tickets. I'm too poor right now. haha.. Maybe I'll see you there! Smiler

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll be able to buy my tickets. I'm too poor right now. haha.. Maybe I'll see you there! Smiler

Definitely let me know if you're going, and we can figure out some way to meet. I always love meeting lovely stixer peoples!

Also, apparently the giant catfish on stage during the Flaming Lips concert was my friend Jackson... :P The mention of giant catfish on stage automatically makes me even more sad that I didn't go.

And congrats Ricky! Have you seen her before?