Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

^Ooo, Congrats!

Last "first day of school" ever!? Man, I hope so. - sorry mom didn't take a picture....oh sooo don't want to be here.

do you always begin so early?!

my happy news is that I got shoes. it's true.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

Definitely let me know if you're going, and we can figure out some way to meet. I always love meeting lovely stixer peoples!

Also, apparently the giant catfish on stage during the Flaming Lips concert was my friend Jackson... :P The mention of giant catfish on stage automatically makes me even more sad that I didn't go.

And congrats Ricky! Have you seen her before?

Yeah, that'd be cool! I'll let you know Smiler

I actually got a picture of your friend.. haha

http://yfrog.com/58flaminglips082j

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

I just bought tickets to see the Gorillaz in October! Big Grin

We got amazing seats!

Congratulations, Raph! This is great! Smiler

My super good news are that I just got an ukulele from my Moscow friend Julia and I'm so excited right now! Big Grin I wanted that for such a long time! And awesome people like her just make my dreams come true. How amazing it is. Smiler

Holy shit I can't believe I quite listening to Small Town Moon......a much needed re-discovery has happened!!! Big GrinSmiler

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

^^Congrats, Ksenia! Isn't Julia the friend you spoke with when you went to see Regina for the first time? It's great that you guys are so close!

Ukes are so cool! I think it's in my top five favorite instruments Wink Good luck!

Thank you so much, Braina! Smiler It's so sweet you remember my story, yes, it's her! Smiler I have already learned some songs today, it's so much easier to play than the guitar. So it didn't take me that long to figure out how to play it. ^^ The sound is so soft and beautiful, now I can take to anywhere I go! Gonna say it again, I'm so excited! Big Grin