Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

The weather is getting cooler. Smiler Also, tomorrow I get to see John Mayer in concert (again)! Cool I saw him last March, and he was awesome. I was surprised that I liked it so much because I'm not a huge fan of his.

I have planty of good news! First, and most important: Belle & Sebastian are back with a new album - Write About Love!!!!!! You can listen to their first single here: http://www.belleandsebastian.com/

The second good news is that summers has unofficially started!!!!!! I had the best day out with my friends today!!!1 Summer makes me happy!

I am about to start my first night in my student apartment. I am sharing this place with two vietnamese girls whom I don't know at all, I'm away from my family and my friends, I've never lived on my own before... I thought I would be able to live here, but not enjoy it for a second, and yet here I am... enjoying. Sort of. It's a little lonely, yes, and I know it will get even lonelier during the forthcoming days, but my room is so, well, mine. I love it. I've chosen the furniture and the curtains and all of it, and even most of my things are still in boxes and it's all very messy, I feel like even though I don't belong in this town, this suburb or this building, I definitely do belong in this room. It's mine and I'm its.

^^ I'm glad you're finding comfort in your room Smiler I hope you find it all around you outside of your room too, it may just take some time.

Well, I got hit on today for the first time in seriously ages... sure it was by 2 lesbians and i'm straight but hey! it's better than nothing? I just take it as a compliment. Maybe because I now work in the mall boys may enter my life again. I hope so.

EDIT: GOOOOOOOGLE. OH MY GOD, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! You're giving me results for the searches i want before i click enter!

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

EDIT: GOOOOOOOGLE. OH MY GOD, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! You're giving me results for the searches i want before i click enter!

Seriously! Apparently it's supposed to "save time," but I find it annoying.

My Cross Country team got first place overall again. We ran a 5K and I placed in the top twenty out of 77 peeps Big Grin...we are currently undefeated. Smiler I am very happy.

Oh, almostspotless, what a beautiful uke! I'm jealous! (The signature wouldn't hurt, either...) Where did you get it?

I had a lovely birthday in a sort of grown-up manner, which was strange. Do everyone lose that birthday feeling at some point? I miss the feeling, but the day was great, so no complaints here. Big Grin