Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

Congrats Raph! That's awesome! Big Grin

& omg. I don't know if you guys remember nounderwearday (Gavin Cotton), but his videos were discovered by Adria AND Regina! I'm super stoked for him. I wonder if he knows?!

I voted for the first time Smiler Ahh it was so exciting! It suprises me how easy it is and yet how few Americans do vote. Remember to vote! If you don't then don't complain about the results.

75147_448865138714_508198714_5753698_2106797_n.jpgred november

I was walking home after class today and happened to pass the bulletin board that is always covered in adverts from various shows and musicians around the city. And who do I see in the middle, but:

5141082856_1d88173ef2_b.jpg

Jenny Owen Youngs! One week until her concert, and I'm very excited!

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

I just got published in the campus paper for the first time, and my second article is coming out in a week!

Go journalism! Cool

During the year of 2010 I had to develop a project for school, where me and my group had to create a company and develop every communication aspect of it, regarding our relationship with clients, employees, press, etc.

We presented our project last saturday and it was a success! The judges criticized some aspects that we knew weren't good enough and they gave us some really good advice! It was awesome!

The only problem is that because of that, I didn't get to go to NYC Frowner Hope to go back next year.