Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

So I haven't been writing here for I while, but thought I'd share some good news with you all.

I had such a wonderful evening last night. It was all very spontaneus. We had an open mic night at my school, so I asked a friend of mine (a really awesome person I've just gotten to know) if she was preforming, as she's a wonderful singer. Turns out she was going to another open mic night afterwards and asked if I would join her. So I did, and I really felt like preforming something too. In the end I went up on stage and did "Ain't no cover", and it was so much fun, and I got tons of compliments Smiler awesome.

And today I'm snowed in. So no school Smiler and potentially lots of baking!

quote:
Originally posted by a jelly or a jam:

In the end I went up on stage and did "Ain't no cover", and it was so much fun, and I got tons of compliments Smiler awesome.

That is awesome! I've dreamed about doing that kind of thing before (although I would never have the guts to actually do it). Good for you!

My good news is that the weekend has finally arrived. It's my senior year, and I am so overwhelmed and stressed. I wish the weekend was longer, but I am beyond relieved that it's finally here. Smiler

^ I agree! I always wanted to do something like that too. I wish I could spread her music like jelly or jam and many people on this forum do. But what I did - I sang Regina's songs to my mom and friends. Smiler Worked too. hehe

Rosa, good luck! I know it's overwhelming, but there will be the next step in your life. And it's going to be very exciting too. Smiler

I am a proud one-year Brumstixer today! Smiler Thank you all for being so kind and simply amazing. I found my niche a year ago. I am so happy I did. It is absolutely my favorite place on internet. Thank you, Reginka for this big family.

Love you, guys!!! <3

fidelity377: This really isn't that relevant, but I was just looking at the community at http://www.reddit.com/r/MeetLGBT/ and thought you might want to read about interesting things about other LGBT people and their experiences (they seem to like Regina too, that is a lot of them list her under favorite musicians).

Good to see you. :^) Glad you're happy being open and true to yourself.