Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

YES!!! I was silently hoping you would post a picture of a turtle and you did! Big Grin I'm glad it was a good day. (I keep coming back to your post to stare at the turtle.) Big Grin

Oh my! I've never seen that animal before, it is so cool. and very cute! I like this picture of a fennec pup.

quote:
This animal needs a name! If you want you can choose it.

AHHH!! Big Grin You've made me all smiley today. Smiler Do you like the name Milo? I just like the sound of it and also it is the name of the main character from the book The Phantom Tollbooth.

It is a children's book but it's still really good, I'd still recommend it!

^^That is so cool!

To compound on my exciting/nerve-wracking study abroad trip to Lancaster, I was accepted to an archaeological field school in Lincoln! This is extremely exciting, but something else to plan for. But right now, I'm just gonna be excited.

(I'll add another "excited" here for good measure.)

porcupine_ologist: Smiler

Yeah, Milo is perfect! <3

I will add it to its identity card. Smiler

I've just ordered "The Phantom Tollbooth" from Amazon (the english version, woohoo). I have read on Wikipedia that "Critics have compared its appeal to that of Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.", this has aroused my curiousity!

Jamie R.: CONGRATS! I'm happy for you! Before studying marine biology, I thought I would study archaeology. Underwater archaeology to be precise Wink. Anyway, I understand your enthousiasm!

kaoir: Cheers for Milo the Turtle!! Big Grin I wish him well in his travels when he is released. (or maybe he is a She?I can't tell)

And Wow, you ordered the book! I really hope you enjoy it! (I don't want to disappoint you with my recommendation. Red Face)

Let me know when you've read it and if you liked it.Smiler *fingers crossed* Wink

Jamie R.:What an exciting time for you, and a great accomplishment to be accepted to the school (I'm sure it's not easy). Congratulations! (as with Milo, i also wish you well in your travels. Smiler)

^^I don't know if Milo is a male or a female because "he" is immature.. but in my mind it's a male. Smiler

And yeah, I will let you know if I liked the book. (mouahaha <-- fiendish laugh) Razzer

I just want to start off by saying that honesty is rewarded.

So today I was out with my dad and on the way home I tell him "You know the Steinway Piano Gallery is just down the street over there." he tells me we should go see it but I told him I was afraid we'd get kicked out because we have no intention of buying anything but he convinces me to go anyway. So we stop in and this guy come up to us and asks what we're in for. I told him that we actually had no intention at all of buying anything and I just wanted to look at the piano's because I loved them so much. he asked if I played and I said yes so then he tells me. "Well why don't you come with me over here." so he takes us into this room and turns on the lights and up on the stage was a concert grand piano and he says to me. "Why don't you play for a little while." so he leaves us and I sit down at the piano and it was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. I played seven Regina songs and almost started crying when I played Samson because it sounded so beautiful.

So now honesty is my new policy because sometimes you'll get to play a concert grand piano Smiler

Loved the grand piano story!! =D

I got in to a vocalist program at my school! I auditioned last week and my voice was not good at all, but I got in anyway! Iiiiiiih!! =D

It's basically six singers in an ensemble that sing à cappella and in harmonies. I'm gonna learn so much about my voice it's insane.

I just found one of my favorite youtuber's Spotify profiles and he has kind of the same taste as me! Big Grin

EDIT: I found this in one of his playlists, and I'm really glad I did. It's fantastic.