Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

Bought myself the new album on my break at work today (oh yeah, I got a job a while back - also good news!) Listening to it now. It is nice.

Also, I haven't been here in a while, so these are my good news updates:

I went to Florida, it was fun, I bought too much wizarding swag at Harry Potter World in Universal.

I didn't actually lose my novel - I know I didn't post anything in rants about my computer exploding and my harddrive being shot and my novel not being backed up, but that happened and I was sad UNTIL the kind people at CreateSpace e-mailed the rough I had uploaded to their site back to me. Back to the editing, but yay!

I died my hair red. It is spiffy. Cut the bangs too.

Also I passed everything last term, with like actually good marks and everything.

So that's me this week, things are pretty swell.

I hope all you beautiful 'stixanites are doing well as well. Smiler

Good news:

I finished junior year. Which, with 4 AP/IB classes, was a blast <sarcasm>. It was my choice, and I stand by it. I pulled through thankfully, got all As, and now my GPA is siting pretty at a nice 4.24

Other than that, I am going to lunch with my girlfriend today, and if that isn't good news, I don't know what is.

The SAT is Saturday, yipee. I'm actually a bit nervous, as these are fairly important in the admissions process... I still have little idea where I will go to college. I have a very strong profile, but I'm also poor. Haha! Smiler I am considering shooting for the moon and applying to Brown. Who's gonna stop me?? Wink

finally got my accommodation sorted to study fashion design in paris for 3 years. cannot wait woop wooo.

also i think i'm doing the equivalent of the sats right now? they're like the exams you do that decide what university you go to right? if its any consolation to you guys, my exams are going dire.

Oh no no no Dominic, you can't be going to Paris now that I'm coming to Ireland in autumn!

Seriously though, congratulations! That sounds awesome, you'll learn French and become all stylish and cool and everything. Paris is so lovely, I hope you'll get great experiences and have good times there!

quote:
Originally posted by rainna:

Oh no no no Dominic, you can't be going to Paris now that I'm coming to Ireland in autumn!

Seriously though, congratulations! That sounds awesome, you'll learn French and become all stylish and cool and everything. Paris is so lovely, I hope you'll get great experiences and have good times there!

oh no really?! is it to do with your school or a holiday?

and i don't mean to sound stalker-ish but what part of ireland are you visiting?? if you don't mind me asking of course.

and thanks guys for the good luck, i'm very excited to leave secondary school hahaha.