Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

quote:
Originally posted by geozzii:

soviet kitsch AND begin to hope in the mail. I almost broke SK when I opened it, the middle thingy was going crazy.

That's so funny! I got soviet Kitsch and Songs about that same exact day! I was soooooo happy! Also some posters Smiler

Aaaah.. I finally got accepted at University!!!! The director of another Master just called me to say that he wants to give me a chance. HAHA! Nobody can stop me. Razzer This Master prepares students for careers in marine conservation and scientific communication. Woohooooo!! I'm crying and laughing at the same time.

Also.. Mumford And Sons' new album 'Babel' comes out today!

Oh. And I am going to see the french singer Camille in October.

Big Grin

Hahaha! Yes, I saw this video a few months ago! I can't watch it without laughing.

She also has a beautiful voice and some great songs. I hope she's having a good time in France!

Olalalalala! <-- typical french expression used to express the emotional reaction to a surprise

I overheard a conversation between my mother and my sister and they want to buy me a digital piano for Christmas and I am very excited and it's supposed to be a surprise and I need to breathe.

.. I heard nothing. :ph34r: