Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

My friends have been feuding for a few months now. They had planned to go to Oxegen and it all just resulted in a big fight. They haven't like talked at all all year, and today they made up Big Grin It's so good.

To make you care a lil bit more, they both like Regina Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

no, but i looked for it on the menu...i thin ki had a red dragon.

Ya thin so? Who is ki? Wink

i think it was some chick i saw when i was drunk. hehehe. yeah. so my ass was dragging today at work...after only one drink. I need to build up my tolerance for the bachelorette partay!!

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

haha, yea. i just didn't know i you were bringing a computer or anything..... so with this au pair thing, are you actually living with the family? But youre allowed to do other things as well im sure like go out and have fun, right?

I'll take my Laptop with me (and I'm sure it won't work (I hate technical things (and they hate me) Mad)).

Yes, I live with the family. I have to work about 8 hours a day and per week I have 1 1/2 days off. I think I can do what I want when I don't take care of the kids.

I'm really looking forward to go to a Regina concert Big Grin. That was one of my main reasons for America, but I can't say that anywhere, but here ^^

got some of my final grades in.

Precalc- quarter 1 B + quarter 2 B + Exam B = Semester B

Ap Bio- quarter 1 B + quarter 2 B + Exam B = Semester B

French 5- quarter 1 A + quarter 2 A+ Exam A = Semester A

my three hardest classes--- the others should be all A's. im so happy that i actually pulled through, i was drowning for a while. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Dude....details.....maybe me and mooebon can come bust your chops cheer you on!

Sounds great!! When exactly is it? I think we can get Morricone to come, too. Are there any other NY area stixers?