Stepped On A Syringe

Good News Thread!

Nope, still haven't got it... Hopefully this week if my Dad ever checks the mail.

I just found and ordered Let them eat cake for £9.99... Sweet!

I got loads of Ab Fab on my PC so I'll be okay, I just don't like waiting for things lol

Guitar practising is a lot of pain. But after one week practising and picking three chords is a very good result. With three chords for example the G, A and D chords you can play a lot of songs. Knocking on heavens door, the first cut is the deepest where some of the first songs i played.

Don't stop practising the pain goes away when you have callous fingertops.

good luck,

Bryant

quote:
Originally posted by LittleVoice:

First the good news, one week on and I can tune my guitar and pick out three chords. Smiler

DSC05415.jpg

The bad news, the fingers on my left hand are red raw and I just had to stop practising and even "typing" on here those fingers still hurt! Eeker

Are there any guitar players out there who can tell me when the pain goes away? Confused

One thing is for certain, I have NOT practised enough, I keep finding so many other things to do, like posting on here which doesn't hurt so much! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

*ponders* good news....good news *lightbulb above head* omg...i know! took my dress in for alterations yesterday....and it still fits. Smiler

remember to exhale.....everyone always inhales!

i just back from a Laura Veirs gig.. wow, it was brilliant. She played a really small venue which was nice, and I got talking to her a bit afterwards and got a cd signed! i go to sleep a happy lady Smiler

I bought Laura Veirs last album a while ago but couldn't really get hooked on it! Frowner

LauraVeirs.jpg

Similarly the lass currently at the Top of the UK Charts, Adele, does very little for me, she was on the Richard & Judy Show yesterday afternoon, has a decent voice but IMHO has as much charisma as Gordon Brown! Eeker

Adele.jpg

I concede that I may well be just a Male Chauvinist Pig, before the criticisms fly at me! Wink