Sign in to follow this  
breathableagain

I'm odd. But I need Regina Downloads.

Okay, so...

Yeah. I went through this phase after coming back from Remuda (the treatment center) where I was just like, wow. I can't believe I was so obsessed with Regina Spektor. That's crazy and insane and just plain weird. So...

I deleted all of my songs that couldn't normally be found and kept only the ones that were on her albums that were released.

Well, that was stupid.

And...

I miss those songs dearly.

I went back to get the songs from where I got them before, and...they don't work.

So now I'm missing a bajillion songs that I used to love.

The thing is,

I really wish that everyone had access to all of these songs. You know how we have the Spektography? I wish that there was a Spektography that was all links to download the songs. I would like to make one if I could, but I'm not that technically...eh...advanced. There are too many songs that I need for me to just put in a list...But it's basically the ones that aren't on her albums. I used to have EVERY SINGLE SONG and I miss them lots.

Now, I want to have all her songs...

And be able to share them with other people.

Is anyone on here capable of making a list like that? With all links to where the songs can be downloaded?

If not,

If you just have a couple of links to some songs,

I would LOVE it if you could please post them!

I'm in need!

Why did I ever delete those...

Ha.

I'm so indecisive sometimes.

Okay, so...

Yeah. I went through this phase after coming back from Remuda (the treatment center) where I was just like, wow. I can't believe I was so obsessed with Regina Spektor. That's crazy and insane and just plain weird. So...

I deleted all of my songs that couldn't normally be found and kept only the ones that were on her albums that were released.

Well, that was stupid.

And...

I miss those songs dearly.

I went back to get the songs from where I got them before, and...they don't work.

So now I'm missing a bajillion songs that I used to love.

The thing is,

I really wish that everyone had access to all of these songs. You know how we have the Spektography? I wish that there was a Spektography that was all links to download the songs. I would like to make one if I could, but I'm not that technically...eh...advanced. There are too many songs that I need for me to just put in a list...But it's basically the ones that aren't on her albums. I used to have EVERY SINGLE SONG and I miss them lots.

Now, I want to have all her songs...

And be able to share them with other people.

Is anyone on here capable of making a list like that? With all links to where the songs can be downloaded?

If not,

If you just have a couple of links to some songs,

I would LOVE it if you could please post them!

I'm in need!

Why did I ever delete those...

Ha.

I'm so indecisive sometimes.

Okay, well this might be a stupid queestion...

But when I go there...it just allows me to PLAY the song. I want to DOWNLOAD it. I right clicked and it said in order for me to save it, I had to get a PRO Windows Media Player account that costs $30.

...........?