Sign in to follow this  
breathableagain

friends and odd music?? eeeh

The way it goes with my friends and I is like this...

I have a weird, and vast music selection. I range from thrash metal, to Regina, to ska. My friends also have out-there music, but we all down exactly like all of each others music. It works out in the end though, because everyone shares a little bit.

I gave a mix cd of regina's music to one of my friends to introduce her to what is always playing in the background of my life; she let her mom listen to it too and she came back and told me her mom wanted to know if I was on drugs.

What?!?!?!?!?

That's usually the response I get when I try to introduce people to regina; they look at me like I'm either crazy or high. Maybe I'm picking the wrong songs to start them out on.

But I think my friend likes regina, even though she won't admit to it. I catch her humming Hotel Song every now and then.

yeah I find the same thing with my friends... I listen to music that provokes an emotional reaction and sorts takes my breath away while my pals sing along to the charts... However, yesterday I played Feist in the car and they bopped along, but I think we have the iPod commercials to thank for that. I guess Im just picky when it comes to tunes... Its a bit of an on going joke with my friends acctually, "Manda and her weird music" LOL