Sign in to follow this  
akiteinthesky

I rather dislike kate nash

Perks, thanks so much for that interview, i loved it. I love her accent but i guess thats just me. i love the way at the end she says to each their own...think she heard bobbing for apples?

Sweet thanks!

I kinda realise how much I love Regina and her intelligence after watching that, sounds dumb but she just has that maturity now in her music, something I think Kate will get over time.

Kate Nash. yes. Smiler i like her! her album is really catchy and i adore her songs. Agreed she's no regina but a great question is WHO is a regina??? regina thats who. regina cannot be copied. Regina is one in a trillion! All of us cant listen to deep meaningful music ALLLL the time, so we must have some good and not so heavy music. Kate id perfect for those occasions. Her music is fun and sometimes funny! Regina posseses all of the qualities i love in an artist, but Kate's odd style draws me in Smiler so i guess i am a Kate-liker. but i am a regina-FANATIC/obsesser/addict/LOVER

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

Kate Nash. yes. Smiler i like her! her album is really catchy and i adore her songs. Agreed she's no regina but a great question is WHO is a regina??? regina thats who. regina cannot be copied. Regina is one in a trillion! All of us cant listen to deep meaningful music ALLLL the time, so we must have some good and not so heavy music. Kate id perfect for those occasions. Her music is fun and sometimes funny! Regina posseses all of the qualities i love in an artist, but Kate's odd style draws me in Smiler so i guess i am a Kate-liker. but i am a regina-FANATIC/obsesser/addict/LOVER

I'm

regina-FANATIC/obsesser/addict/LOVER x1000000000!!!!!!!!

i love regina! i don't really see the appeal of kate nash..i think the way she said 'sickkkkk' in one of her songs like reg does in 'that time' just totally killed it for me. I dunno, I just don't feel any sincerity in her voice like I do with regina.. but then, thats just me Wink