Sign in to follow this  
LittleVoice

Better, BetteR, BETTER.

I now know three songs titled "Better", obviously Regina's which is one of my favourite songs from her repertoire. Smiler

Go here

Roll Eyes

Tom Baxter's "Better" is completely different and I love this video that won a competition to be chosen as "The Official Video". Cool

Go to

Wink

Now I have redixcovered another song titled "Better" by a New Zealand Singer, that I saw live in 2004 in the tiniest venue in London "The Betsy Trotwood", her name is Brooke Fraser and sadly her Record Company never broke Brooke worldwide! Frowner

Go here BROOKE'S "BETTER" Big Grin

Can anyone else on Brumstix do "BETTER", better than this? Eeker

I now know three songs titled "Better", obviously Regina's which is one of my favourite songs from her repertoire. Smiler

Go here

Roll Eyes

Tom Baxter's "Better" is completely different and I love this video that won a competition to be chosen as "The Official Video". Cool

Go to

Wink

Now I have redixcovered another song titled "Better" by a New Zealand Singer, that I saw live in 2004 in the tiniest venue in London "The Betsy Trotwood", her name is Brooke Fraser and sadly her Record Company never broke Brooke worldwide! Frowner

Go here BROOKE'S "BETTER" Big Grin

Can anyone else on Brumstix do "BETTER", better than this? Eeker