Sign in to follow this  
Argentina Spektor

Argentina Spektor

this thread is kind of old, but I have to say that I'm impressed! there are some argentinian fans around here Razzer

I'm still dreaming with the day in which Regina comes to Argentina to give a concert...

Note: My english sucks Smiler ... oh wait, I've already said that sometime Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by E.J.:

this thread is kind of old, but I have to say that I'm impressed! there are some argentinian fans around here Razzer

I'm still dreaming with the day in which Regina comes to Argentina to give a concert...

Note: My english sucks Smiler ... oh wait, I've already said that sometime Razzer

It's not so bad! If you don't mind a wee bit of constructive criticism, the expression is "dreaming of the day."

And I think it could happen someday! There definitely seem to be many Argentine fans. I've noticed that on Facebook.

quote:
Originally posted by E.J.:

hi E.J. Nice to see more fans from Argentina. I'm from Córdoba too =D

see ya around

Hello, Federico! Yes, let's keep up hopes.

For anyone else who is interested, I have uploaded a subtitled version of "On the Radio":

All my uploaded translations in this thread (several posts):http://reginaspektor.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/454107688/m/674100332/p/1

It seems Regina is about to schedule concerts for October in Brazil, Chile and ARgentinaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! And she's going to Mexico on the same month...

For those who read Spanish, here's the article from the Chilean newspaper "La Tercera":

http://latercera.com/contenido/661_269522_9.shtml

I just hope it's not just hype, or some misprint... No news about this on Argentine newspapers... yet.

Heya! I'm from Brazil and when I read that she could be planning a South American tour, I started crying like a baby!

Ridiculous, but some people here know me from a long time and they know how much I wanted it! I'm an atheist and I'm praying for that to happen! That's how much I want to see her live!

Please, regina, come to Brazil!