Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

i have searched EVERYWHERE! help!

there is a video of a show from regina that i have searched for, for at least 12 hours! someone has said that they are available on google, but i cant find it. the URL for the show is listed below. Unfortunately, the person who uploaded it convieniently left the date and place out of the details. I have searched on RespektOnLine, Reginaspektor.net, and SEVERAL other sites and EVEN used the search function (Wink) this is my favorite performance of mine that she has performed, and i am dying to put it on my Zune. HELP!!! i know you guys dont approve of asking for help every two seconds, but i am telling you i have looked in soooo many places!!! it is said to be in one file on a site that i cant find... so please! if anyone has this video, or knows the location, please share!!!

Show part 1

Show Part 2

Show Part 3

Show Part 4

Show Part 5

Show Part 6

Show Part 7

Show Part 8

after listening to them, she plays the following in no order:

Fidelity

Uh-Merica

Pound Of Flesh

Poor Little Rich Boy

The Flowers

Love Affair

Consequence of Sounds

and SEVERAL more.

there is a Large variation on Consequence of Sounds where she scats during the "lala" scale and she messes up in Uh-merica and Consequence of Sounds.

there is a video of a show from regina that i have searched for, for at least 12 hours! someone has said that they are available on google, but i cant find it. the URL for the show is listed below. Unfortunately, the person who uploaded it convieniently left the date and place out of the details. I have searched on RespektOnLine, Reginaspektor.net, and SEVERAL other sites and EVEN used the search function (Wink) this is my favorite performance of mine that she has performed, and i am dying to put it on my Zune. HELP!!! i know you guys dont approve of asking for help every two seconds, but i am telling you i have looked in soooo many places!!! it is said to be in one file on a site that i cant find... so please! if anyone has this video, or knows the location, please share!!!

Show part 1

Show Part 2

Show Part 3

Show Part 4

Show Part 5

Show Part 6

Show Part 7

Show Part 8

after listening to them, she plays the following in no order:

Fidelity

Uh-Merica

Pound Of Flesh

Poor Little Rich Boy

The Flowers

Love Affair

Consequence of Sounds

and SEVERAL more.

there is a Large variation on Consequence of Sounds where she scats during the "lala" scale and she messes up in Uh-merica and Consequence of Sounds.

I've been looking for that show too! It was the first live show video I watched; I think I saw it on YouTube though. Yay! i like wonder bread & bum bum bum have made my day! Big Grin