Sign in to follow this  
dentistgirl

I Love Russians!

(Severely belated) but I love Russians too!

My Chemistry teacher in this last school year was Russian completely awesome! She has the thickest possible accent but she knew how to teach some Chemistry. And if you went in for help she would pretty much do your work for you Smiler.

Her accent made her seem intimidating but she is the sweetest lady. She called us "Svweety" or if she was talking to two people " both svweety's" lol.

Her daughter went to the same school that Im going to, so she had all these cute stories she would tell me all the time.

She came to America in the early 90's and was working on her Ph.D with two little kids. Amazing!

Alot of similarities with Regina's sweetness. Must be a Russian thing!

quote:
Originally posted by Henry Gale:

Mikhail Bakunin, a Grade-A badass and one of my favorite Lost characters. He was only in seven episodes, but he was highly memorable.

Hahahaha...just seeing this now. Eyepatch was awesome. He died like 13 times and still didnt call it quits. Something which still has never been fully explained...

oh, lost-what would we do without your nonsense?

oh hey, and i love russians too. particularly jewish ones. Big Grin

i'm fulllllly russian Smiler i have a tiiiny bit of polish in me (somewhere). i can speak it and went to good old russian school on saturday mornings in my younger years. the language comes naturally to me Smiler