Sign in to follow this  
Tamx

Songs you hope to see in the next album

quote:
Originally posted by one of many monkeys:

a little off topic, but not really... anyone else feel like Human of the Year is very sci-fi, very Twilight Zone? look at Regina's eyes in the Stockholm video:

. she looks like a Fembot, or a Replicant. so cool

Yes, I always thought that when she performs Human of the year, that she puts on a kinda spooky look. Almost like shes just drifted off and theres just a powerful nothingness within her eyes. In parts of it anyway. And then whatever lay latent behind the nothingness just bursts out come the, 'out side the cars...' part which just send shivers across my body

Man I love that song

Ok, apart from all of them. These:

Human of the Year

One More Time With Feeling

The Virgin Queen (although I do love the special sacredness of it that there was only ever that one recording)

Be Like a Cloud

Belt

Loveology

8th Floor

ok I have to stop otherwise I'll have about 50

I just listened to most of he unreleased songs tonight, so..

BLUE LIPS, definitely!

Belt

Man of a Thousand faces

Human of the Year

Just like the Movies

Be Like A Cloud

Rockland County

All The Rowboats

The songs I'm hoping for on the next album are pretty similar to everyone else (especially human of the year!!!!) but i've been having a little debate in my mind about Dance Anthem of the 80s. On the one hand, I love the song. On the other hand, it might be better to keep it as a live only song for a couple of reasons. For example, I can't really see the solo working in a studio recording. Thoughts?

quote:
... anyone else feel like Human of the Year is very sci-fi, very Twilight Zone?

This is what I'm saying, that's why Bjork should produce it

quote:
Dance Anthem of the 80s.. For example, I can't really see the solo working in a studio recording. Thoughts?

If Bjork produced, it could work - imagine all those freaky techno effects she could put on it...

Kidding about the Bjork thing - but I actually could go for a techno remix of Begin to Hope, I could go there...

PS- I'd like to add Loveology and Genius Next Door to my list. (I wouldn't mind The Call as a hidden bonus track...)

Wait check that - Man of a Thousand Faces - I already put Genius Next Door - so here's me revised, corrected, annotated, updated, complete, cross-referenced, putative list -

Human of the Year

Baby Jesus

8th Floor

The Mustard Musketeers

Soho

Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori

Genius Next Door

Man of Thousand Faces

Loveology

The Call (Hidden Bonus track - Japan only)