Sign in to follow this  
Tamx

Songs you hope to see in the next album

Yeah. It is a really hard one. And I really can't decide. Some of my all-time favourites are live, but maybe that is the beauty of them? I really don't know. I'm more looking forward to her new stuff.

I have to agree with Reginaoverdose and others about Belt. It's too powerful a song to go unreleased. And so many more of course.

Live versions are fine if the quality is good, but too often it's not. I had a poor quality of Dusseldorf for a long time and couldn't catch the subtleties of the piano parts or make out the lyrics very well. I didn't care much for the song, but then I got the studio version and now it's a fave. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but she has so many unreleased masterpieces that she should really put out several albums per year till she gets caught up.

quote:
Originally posted by Pavlov's Stepson:

I have to agree with Reginaoverdose and others about Belt. It's too powerful a song to go unreleased. And so many more of course.

Live versions are fine if the quality is good, but too often it's not. I had a poor quality of Dusseldorf for a long time and couldn't catch the subtleties of the piano parts or make out the lyrics very well. I didn't care much for the song, but then I got the studio version and now it's a fave. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but she has so many unreleased masterpieces that she should really put out several albums per year till she gets caught up.

Yeah, fair enough. I see your point.

A lot of her live stuff will be forgotten by others (not ourselves, of course) and many won't have the chance to hear them...