Sign in to follow this  
Tamx

Songs you hope to see in the next album

I wonder what songs she thought about putting on Far that didn't make the cut... She said once (I think it was about Far anyways..) that she had 18 songs recorded/on her list and that she had to narrow it down to 14. hm. It was late when I read it. My mind may be mistaken.

but still! Smiler

I thought she said somewhere she wanted to make it 23 songs, but her label said no, and then she wanted to make it 17 songs, and then eventually it got narrowed down to 13?

I could be making that up completely. I'm on a rather lot of cold medicine at the moment, my brain isn't exactly functioning in an efficient manner.

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

I thought she said somewhere she wanted to make it 23 songs, but her label said no, and then she wanted to make it 17 songs, and then eventually it got narrowed down to 13?

I could be making that up completely. I'm on a rather lot of cold medicine at the moment, my brain isn't exactly functioning in an efficient manner.

That sounds right. Which really sucks. because a 23 song album would be amazing. I mean the label could even make a super special edition if the label was too worried that people would not want to pay extra for the extra songs. I don't get record labels.

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

quote:

That sounds right. Which really sucks. because a 23 song album would be amazing. I mean the label could even make a super special edition if the label was too worried that people would not want to pay extra for the extra songs. I don't get record labels.

SUPER SPECIAL X-TREME AWESOMETASTIC SUPERFAN BETTER-BETTER-THAN-THE-LAST-FAN EDITION.

That would be the name, I think.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

quote:

SUPER SPECIAL X-TREME AWESOMETASTIC SUPERFAN BETTER-BETTER-THAN-THE-LAST-FAN EDITION.

That would be the name, I think.

Haha! it could also be called the "your momma special x-treme better than yours fan edition." Big Grin I hate how they had so many different packages for Begin To Hope and Far. I remembering ordering Far and then having to cancel it to get the Fan Edition. These people just like to screw people out of songs so they have to pay more money. It's like Begin To Hope super special X-treme fan version where you had to buy the whole album to get the two extra songs.

quote:

Picture241.png

DEFINITELY an excellent addition.

Unfortunately only the "your momma special x-treme better than yours aren't you jealous SUPER fan edition" comes with all 23 songs and Regina, herself, in a box.

What about a sky-painted piano?

quote:

Picture241.png

DEFINITELY an excellent addition.

Unfortunately only the "your momma special x-treme better than yours aren't you jealous SUPER fan edition" comes with all 23 songs and Regina, herself, in a box.

I just laughed so hard at this xD

Slightly spammy, sorry... But now's a good time to revive this thread. Regina's grieving now, but I suspect her next project may or may not be a new album sometime (?)

For me, I'd be most excited to see

Top 5

Small Town Moon

Just Like the Movies

8th Floor

Dolce

Ink Stains

Less likely, but a girl can dream:

Narrowed down to 5 Smiler

Virgin Queen

Open

The Clocks Were Asleep

Patron Saint

Dog and Pony

She did promise us we would never again have to wait three years for an album. Wink But we'll be understanding if it takes a little longer.

My top five are:

Small Town Moon

Begin to Hope (with a new intro that isn't the same as MOATF, of course)

All the Rowboats

Patron Saint

Baby Jesus (probably as a bonus track; I really don't see this fitting into the middle of an album)

Oh make that six: Love, You're a Whore