Sign in to follow this  
Brenna!

Things to do before you die

1. See Regina live.

2. Buy a telescope and go with it to Chile to observe the night sky.

3. Learn to play the piano, ukulele and mandoline.

4. Learn Spanish and maybe French.

5. Actually visit each continent on this planet.

6. Try scuba diving.

7. See Regina live, oh, havent i mentioned it already? Roll Eyes hehe. I just want to see the most beautiful smile and hear the sweetest voice in the universe SO bad! That's why its the first in my list, hehe and the last one too. Smiler

hmm this wasn't on my list, but it should have been- CRASHING A WEDDING!!!! Sooo fun. I was with some friends downstairs at a piano bar when one, recently engaged, friend suggested we go upstairs and check out the room where a wedding reception was being held (for her potential future use). No idea who the people were, but, CONGRATS! We totally danced to Shout on their dance floor, and got filmed on their wedding video. Good times! Didn't steal, drink, or eat anything though.... The room was huge, and gorgeous and they had chairbags, swoon.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

hmm this wasn't on my list, but it should have been- CRASHING A WEDDING!!!! Sooo fun. I was with some friends downstairs at a piano bar when one, recently engaged, friend suggested we go upstairs and check out the room where a wedding reception was being held (for her potential future use). No idea who the people were, but, CONGRATS! We totally danced to Shout on their dance floor, and got filmed on their wedding video. Good times! Didn't steal, drink, or eat anything though.... The room was huge, and gorgeous and they had chairbags, swoon.

remember to sneak onstage and make a drunken speech next time!

as for myself, i want to go to Antarctica.

So another thing not on my list that should've been- Eating Vegemite. I've wanted to try it for a loooong time. TODAY it finally happened. Oh yeah, fresh from Australia. Mmm...so weird.

Also re: my list. I didn't actually deliver a baby, but I got to watch the whole thing. So, that was pretty fulfilling.

Vegemite.. :huh: What does it tastes like? Maybe I can order some online and taste it.. Curiosity will kill me someday.

My sister delivered a baby last year (not her own, she studies medicine). I was so jealous..

I have a notebook where I wrote something like 1000000000 things to do before I die but here are the first ones:

- Get a motorbike licence and go on a road trip around France with my dad

- Learn English fluently

- Skydiving - Completed!

- Set foot on all seven continents (I really want to visit America..) - Partially

- See Regina Live - Completed!

- Live in a different country for at least 6 months

- Continue my gene pool/Have a wonderful child with an amazing husband :D

- Fly in a hot-air balloon

- Swim with dolphins, sharks, manta ray and whales - Partially

- Learn to play piano

- Ride the world's biggest rollercoasters - Partially

- See the Northen Lights

- Attend the Burning Man Festival

- Bungee Jumping

- Be nice as much as I can - Partially :P