Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PerksOfAWallflower

ingrid michaelson is the shit....

188 posts in this topic

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

Lady in Spain

Don't know how I forgot about this one! She made us all close our eyes and pretend we were little girls. This vid quality doesn't do it justice though.

YEA!!1 and she was a fairy/ goat. haha.

She really is something else. She could easily have a second career in stand up comedy based on a lot of the clips out there. Thanks again for bringing her to my attention Lisa!

ingrid really is the shit. I'm trying to go on march 19 when she's here but school or some bullshit is getting in the way Wink

i'm surprised she is that funny though, because i've seen some live videos of her and she doesn't move around much but damn. Oh, and George, that remix myspace is with this guy named Andrew who does a podcast with Jenny Owen Young, Bess Rogers, and sometimes Ingrid. Actually, there's only one featuring Ingrid but it's really funny. It's my favorite podcast EVER. Every single one of them is so cheeky and hilarious.

anywho, here's the link for anyone that wants to listen clikcy?

they have a two-part video podcast as well that i guarantee, you'll be crying from laughing so hard

I notice that Ingrid is going to be playing in NYC on March 24th, along with some other people including Priscilla Ahn (I know Priscilla has some fans on here).