Sign in to follow this  
LittleVoice

Valentine's Day

Ooops, I'm getting cold feet now! Eeker

My lady told me, last evening, that she wants NO surprises for Valentine's Day! Confused

Richard & Judy just featured "Valentine's Day" saying that women send out mixed messages and us blokes have a minefield to work through to get the whole episode spot on, right down to the last detail, and woe betide us if we don't! Red Face

its when women arent sending out mixed messages that you have to worry

a girl brought up in america once phoned me up and said.....ooooh will you take me to see the fourth of july this valentines day!?!

i wasted two weeks in the shed with my tool box watching old dr who episodes

im not saying they are all mad; but they are all mad you know

Over here in the UK it has been Valentine's Day for over five hours, so I just sent my beloved another passionate e-mail, as she doubts my sincerity! Frowner

I sent her a big card dripping with Red Hearts and Flowers which she got yesterday, as I had to make sure that she got it before Valentine's Day, as our Royal Mail is so bloody unreliable! Red Face

She appreciated the card, but doubts whether I really meant all the sentiments expressed on it, so what can a guy do? Confused

This evening, she will be showered with gifts and a romantic meal, so in for a penny in for a pound, I am going for it BIG TIME! Big Grin