Sign in to follow this  
LittleVoice

Valentine's Day

i don't think it's pancakes with fish on top.

considering what (little) i know of duck pancakes, it's probably just some shredded fish made into a pancake...

quote:
Originally posted by peter pan:

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Go clean Bruce's house.... Wink

sounds like a plan....I was planning on eating fish pancakes and cheerios today so I guess if the cuisine is unacceptable I'll have to do the cleaning myself at some time in the future Big GrinBig Grin

Ewww. Fish, Pancakes and Cheerios. Add some mushrooms and you'll have completed my worst foods nightmare.

Bruce, you do pay attention to the small details. Wow.

The Lady I showered with Valentine Day goodies last year has flown the coop, the last straw was when I went across to her home and spent most of the day driving her accumulated rubbish to a local tip! Eeker

The next day when I told my Landlady that I had spent the previous day with my Lady Friend at The Tip, I made the mistake of mentioning it to my Lady and that was that, finito! Red Face

So Valentine's Day came and went like a damp squib this year, but April 1st was fun. Smiler

Belatedly, I got to see the movie "Phenomenon", because of the amazing scene where John Travolta gets a haircut and shave by his lady friend. Roll Eyes

I bought a copy of the fabulous "Phenomenon" soundtrack album and took it for my hairdresser, to see what she could do for me. Wink

We had fun with my funny joke glasses and a load of laughs! Big Grin

DSC07604-1.jpg

DSC07606.jpg

Karen, my hairdresser certainly put the wind up this customer when she told him she had to wear prescription spectacles to cut hair! Big Grin

DSC07605.jpg

Tomorrow I go to see Cara Dillon and she now sings her lovely version of Van Morrison's "Crazy Love" and here is a video link, although the visuals are a bit dodgy! Wink

It's around Valentines Day again :o, I just watched the movie Valentines Day today and it was actually a really good movie... a little crazy and hectic but I really liked the movie

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

Valentine's Day is a card company holiday, created and run by them. My girlfriend and I both recognize this.

I have to correct you on this. Valentine's Day was created and is run by the chocolate companies. Really.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Single on Valentine's Day again... At least I'm still young and beautiful. Roll EyesRazzer

Yes! That's the spirit. Me too and it will be a long while before I'm in a relationship on V-day. Or have a date haha

val_63.png