Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Jennifer Saunders Worship Thread

i took a look-see and i think that that is way out of my league of jen loving. haha. don't get me wrong i am a french and saunders quoting machine but i havent seen all the episodes of F&S i havent seen season 2 of j&J, and not one episode of vivian vyle... so i'd rather just stick to talking to amanda about jen's genius. haha.

haha yeah I'm always a bit scared when it comes to forums... This is the only one I frequent and I'm quite happy at admit to a Regina addiction because she influnces me in so many ways, but its a little different with Jennifer.

I did see V. Vyle though and its not her usual out right humour. She works with a lot of people from Ab Fab, and J&J in it... All the same people pop up, but dawns not in it Frowner

i introduced my grandma to clatterford today. and she LOVES IT! she's so crazy about it, she wants to see the second season, ahah. we watched the whole first season today together.

then i went home and treated myself to some fench and saunders.

"D: everyone wants to see what bum means, or tit. or that other horrible, that little three letter word that i hate

J: cum?

D: thats a four letter word isn't it?

J: (rolls eyes) yep

D: no, i mean sex.. sex

J: if you wanted to look up a three letter word like poo, say. you know like.. poo-c**k. a simple farm yard phrase like that. you'd come onto something absolutely ghastly.

D: you would wouldn't you. it's so dangerous... go on then, do it."

HAHAHHA. i love them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z4ifm_A8k4

hahahahha.

look at it.

i am!

look at it a little bit longer. LOL!

haha thats one of y fave sketches ever!! i love the leslie grantham bit haha!!

thats so cool your grandma likes clatterford!! mine hasn't seen it i dont think but we watch french and saunders and the vicar of dibley together alot cos shes a big dawn fan!!

well, my gma loved abfab so she only really knew jennifer saunders, and now after seing clatterford where there is so much dawn/ rosie.. she is LOVING dawn. im like... NOOOOOO JENNNN! haha. oh well, im just glad i have a friend in french and saunders in my family.

My Mum just bought J&J DVDs the other day, we're waiting for them to arrive in the mail... Any day now!Smiler

"Waiting is the hardest part"

Anyway my Jen news is that while having a small lunch with a friend today I was flicking through a back issue of Marie Claire (not my usualy reading material) but I came across a HUGE four page spread about Jennifer and Dawn... I embarrased myself and my friend by shouting "Holy shit, wow!" then didn't speak to her for the next 15mins while I read the article, thankfully my friend kinda understands my Jennifer crush and just laughed and quoted some Ab Fab at me.

But wow it was a pretty sweet little interview, Jennifer never says much though, Dawn (although I love her) just never shuts up, and I was so shocked because she used the "C" word twice... And they printed it... In a womans magazing!

I was pretty sure that the "C" word was the most offensive word that can be directed at a woman, and here they are printing it in Marie Claire... How odd!

The F&S DVDs are now on sale at Amazon... I'm waiting to get paid so I can spend spend spend, I mean what an investment... F&S is never going to get old so I am acctually doing my children and their childrens children a huge service in buying the DVDS!

(Seriously I can justify any crap that I buy with rubbish like that)Smiler