Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Jennifer Saunders Worship Thread

hahaha, yea dawn talks all the time. i love when jen was on parkinson w/o dawn and she was talking about ho she cannever get a word in and talking aobut when they met. "i had a stiff upper lip, still do actually from flute playing" hahaha.

i need to buy some F&S and the eddie izzard shows. Im hoping i will come into some money soon to indulge my british comedy addiction. lol.

does anyone else thing it strange that Dawn talks aobut sex quite a lot? i mean.. shes so cheeky! haha.

I haven't been posting in this thread (well I did like once) but I've been reading it all haha.. I'm not as into F&S as you are. I really like 'em but I don't know any quotes. But Jess when you mentioned Dawn being rude, one popped in. It's in the vicar of dibley when she mentions her "stupendous baps": I thought that was very funny.

If you think Dawn is ruder than Jen, do you think she may have had more of an influence on the conversations of Jen's character in Jam & Jerusalem than Jen did? (You know which ones I mean: dogging, rimming etc.)

hahahahahah! i have to say i like rose way better than jenn's character. "this in't a whole puter is it? no it isnt" haha.

haha but i do love when jen's character gets "terms" wrong.

but i didnt really mean that Dawn is rude just more free to talk about dirty things, but also she is just talkative. i really like dawn french too, jennifer is just slightly cooler to me, i just like her personality better.

i just think it's funny how dawn i always the one talking about sex and always made to be the sexier one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfgzlWsLkwE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61hcGI9vrdA

i dunno maybe dawn influenced those conversations.

i can't say that i watch Vicar of dibley, i've seen it before but it didnt intriuge me really. so i didnt get the stupendous baps thing. sorry

Ajani's random fun fact that isnt that fun:

My ex's mum was taught drama by Dawn French. She was a subsitute drama teacher for a little bit. Its funny because the mums name is Dawn, and she is the abolute spitting image of Dawn French.

OMG JENNIFER SAUNDERS ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!

This is soo cool how we kind of have the same tastes in people. Wonderful, gorgeous, amazing people.

Ahhhh my mind is wandering off into wonderful places where Regina is a guest on French and Saunders and Jennifer does a duet with Regina (Jen can sing beautifully by the way)....