Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

Someone Next Door's Fucking To Which Song?

so... this is Bits' idea that i'm borrowing.

This is a two part thread...

1.) which song do you think the people in the song are doin' it to?

2.) what regina song would you do it to?

haha..we can have fun with our answers.... answering in this thread doesn't imply that you have or haven't had sex so chill out and have fun.

um....

1.) carbon monoxide

2.) loveology & your honor... (two completely different sides of the spectrum, i guess i'm spontanious)

so... this is Bits' idea that i'm borrowing.

This is a two part thread...

1.) which song do you think the people in the song are doin' it to?

2.) what regina song would you do it to?

haha..we can have fun with our answers.... answering in this thread doesn't imply that you have or haven't had sex so chill out and have fun.

um....

1.) carbon monoxide

2.) loveology & your honor... (two completely different sides of the spectrum, i guess i'm spontanious)

1) That Time. its really upbeat plus, (oh god.. here it comes) my friends always joke about hookers being "cheap and juicy" HAHAHAHAHA! (i had NO part in that besides the laughing part. that one had me on the floor laughing)

2) As part of the younger demographinc i would rather not think about having sex right now. Wink hahahaah.

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

haha that reminds me of today during bio... This kid couldnt get the electric pencil shapener to work and my teacher goes "Okay, once you stick it in, you HAVE to be gentle..."

And afterwards came streams of "THATS WHAT SHE SAID" comments

But it was so funny :]]

horrah for freshman

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

thats what she said NEVER stops at my school! in math and science is when they are sooooo common

(science)

teacher: "so what am i going to do with all my wood that i saved up for Katrina?"

student: "save it for next time! maybe Katrina wasnt feeling you"

XD

(math)

teacher: "so now! Just put you on top of you and we just plug em in!"

student: "THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!"

and in art there is a box that is from the art company "Dick Blick" and the company has the sticker over the "Blick" so its the "dick in a box" box. XD and whats even more hilarious is that the teacher wrote videos on the box!

haha funny thread perks/bits Razzer

1. they are fucking to Fidelity! (i think) - reason being it is like her most famous song, so there's a bigger chance of random people next door.. ya know.. unless they happen to be reg-fans like us, of course. and as far as the piano, there's a bunch of repeating chords over and over getting louder at the end... haha..maybe?`

2. and i'd choose her cover of Love Profusion => pure passion