Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

Someone Next Door's Fucking To Which Song?

quote:
Originally posted by i like wonder bread:

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

haha that reminds me of today during bio... This kid couldnt get the electric pencil shapener to work and my teacher goes "Okay, once you stick it in, you HAVE to be gentle..."

And afterwards came streams of "THATS WHAT SHE SAID" comments

But it was so funny :]]

horrah for freshman

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

thats what she said NEVER stops at my school! in math and science is when they are sooooo common

(science)

teacher: "so what am i going to do with all my wood that i saved up for Katrina?"

student: "save it for next time! maybe Katrina wasnt feeling you"

XD

(math)

teacher: "so now! Just put you on top of you and we just plug em in!"

student: "THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!"

and in art there is a box that is from the art company "Dick Blick" and the company has the sticker over the "Blick" so its the "dick in a box" box. XD and whats even more hilarious is that the teacher wrote videos on the box!

Ha! When I was in art, 20 years ago, we had Dick Blick supplies too. I especially liked the little poseable figure. Of course we erased or scratched off the "B", so it said lick.

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

In Bobbing for Apples, the part at the end when she says someone next door is fucking to one of my "so-o-o-o-o-oo-o-ongs" always sounded to me like she might be imitating someone moaning during an orgasm. Smiler

I always thought is was the bed squeaking.

I'll go for "Better"! Smiler

"If I kiss you where it's sore, if I kiss you where it's sore, will you feel better, Better, BETTER?" Wink

Regina steadily builds up to a climax with this song and the rhythm builds and builds, so I'll gooooooooooooooooo for that! Big Grin

Oh my god I saw this thread this morning on my ipod and have been dying for my break to post in it... Nice one Perks! Wink

1. I always think of Marry Ann, so either that or Sailor Song.

2. It all depends on the mood but my first choice is 'The Flowers', and possibly 'One More Time with Feeling'.

(pauses to laugh for a very long time)

I was giving this very special thought yesterday before I went to sleep and my conclusion is that Pavlov's Daughter could possibly be what the nice people next door to Regina were playing. Razzer

and the Your Honor suggestion had me laughing extremely hard, hahaha.