Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

Someone Next Door's Fucking To Which Song?

Totally love this topic.

1. Carbon Monoxide, sex crazed!

2.Ok so the weird thing is I've actually thought of this one before, and the answer is Genius Next Door. Odd choice I know, it something about the piano and it just seems really sensual and swelling to me.

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

2. I'd have to listen to my entire regina collection before I'd be finished...

I know how you feel, when we first got married my wife didn't have time to take her stockings off! Eeker

After forty years marriage, she had time to knit a pair! Wink

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

After me comes the flood! LOL, I don't know how many people would go for it, but the part in Apres Moi right after the French has always sounded sexual to me.

i forced my sister to listen to apres moi because it was the first regina song that made me fall in love with regina and all my sis said was "it sounds like shes having an orgasm, haah" i was like "YOUR MISSING THE WHOLE SONG..ITS AN AMAZING SONG!"

i always laugh about "a cooler version" orgasm sounds. its like a hilarious rendition of faking it.

Bits- "one more time with feeling" hahahhaha... like they say in france Jamais deux sans trois..lol

and i concur with the Genius Nxt Door! and maybe man of 1000 faces because it totally has that climaxing "good is better than perfect" part that is cool.

**im glad everyone is free and nonchalant about this. haha.

I say the same thing to people when I play songs to them "how can you not hear the brilliance? Are you deaf?"

Haha thing about this whole idea of fucking to Reginas songs is that I would without a doubt be singing along the entire time... Not sure that would be appreciated LOL

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

Haha thing about this whole idea of fucking to Reginas songs is that I would without a doubt be singing along the entire time... Not sure that would be appreciated LOL

You know me well enough to know what I mean and I'm far enough away for you to feel comfortable with me saying this....

I would find that absolutely amazing and I would appreciate it and I know there are others here that feel exactly the same. Cool

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

IHaha thing about this whole idea of fucking to Reginas songs is that I would without a doubt be singing along the entire time... Not sure that would be appreciated LOL

that would be ...interesting. haha. and really funny. im sure if you'd found the right person to be in bed with they would be singing right along with you, lol.

now that you mention it, i agree it would be hard to resist singing along. it would also be hard not to use regina lines from songs to get someone into bed. "come-on lets just get you outta that sweater"... lol