Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

Someone Next Door's Fucking To Which Song?

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

does anyone ever watch a movie and are thinking of perfect regina song for the backround?

I've done more than that! I have an overactive imagination, so bear with me...

The Film: Bon Idee

The Director: Michel Gondry (GENIUS!)

The Main Characters: Male, Cillian Murphy

Female, ME!!!!

The story: Two ballet dancers, she from New York, he from Dublin - they both go to France to study BALLET and I haven't really worked out the kinks and the details (to make it interesting) but he knocks her up (I NEED a love scene with Cillian - I freakin ADORE him). Heheh!

So most songs would be Regina's. She's awesome so no one will care that 99% of the songs in the film are hers.

Featured Music and Scenes:

The opening credits: Bon Idee (of course)

"Her Song": Just Like The Movies

"His Song": Bartender

Poignant Dance Scene: Daniel Cowman

Most of "Songs" will be featured in the film and I'd want Regina to compose original music WITH Michel Gondry (he's hardcore into piano music) AND, In my dreams...Regina and I could do a "Dueling Pianos" kind of song! It'd be so much fun!

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

does anyone ever watch a movie and are thinking of perfect regina song for the backround?

Yes! Haha, I do that all of the time. But not just with Regina. With practically everything I listen to. I think a lot of times I do the opposite to. Like listen to music and visualize a scene that would go along with it. I guess I'm just sort of in the filmmaker mindset most of the time because making amateur movies is one of the things that I love to do most.

I've always thought that in Bobbin' for Apples, she pictures herself like playing a basement show and then the people next door are like "Wow that's a hot song, make passionate (drunk) love to me." The "drunk" part is optional because it's up to you whether or not the neighbors were invited to the basement party where Regina falls down the stairs in the end, etc.