Sign in to follow this  
ain't no cover

Bjork

I know! It'ss like the 'alien' ones are genius / beautiful metaphors of ordinary (that's not the word...) things, feelings, etc.

Btw

If anyone wants other live recordings of the Volta Tour in South America (Argentina day 1, Pero & Chile) just email me at hey.remember.that.time23 at gmail dot com

I have just been introduced to Bjork and have to weigh in with those who DON'T find her distant.

In fact, I expected (from what I had heard about her all these years) to find her odder, less accessible. Maybe I haven't gotten to the really odd stuff yet. But so far, I find her music very beautiful and compelling.

Right now I am obsessed with Joga. Such a haunting song!!

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

I have just been introduced to Bjork and have to weigh in with those who DON'T find her distant.

In fact, I expected (from what I had heard about her all these years) to find her odder, less accessible. Maybe I haven't gotten to the really odd stuff yet. But so far, I find her music very beautiful and compelling.

Right now I am obsessed with Joga. Such a haunting song!!

i totally agree with you on joga, It is amazing.

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

The rapidshare downloaded for me, but when I go to open it, it's asking me for a password??

i think i have the same problem it says its ready to download and gives me a list of ways to download, via global something, via whatever else and i pick the first one and then asks for an access password?