Bartender

Auction features Regina

The drama has suddenly resurfaced this morning. Get to work and have a message from the people running the auction saying that they got jammed on several auctions. Apparently someone hacked a member in good standings account and bid and won many of their items fraudulently.

Problem is they are not sure which item I was bidding on and whether it is still available or not and asked me to call them. Why they don't know is beyond me as I was very clear as to what auction I was referring to in all the messages I sent and left.

There is a three hour time difference between the west and east coast so I still have to wait. Then I have to hope I get an actual person to answer as opposed to the phone tag I have been forced to play since last Friday.

The saga continues......stay tuned. Confused

The plot thickens. Seems a bit shady. But you have to figure that they don't care about this particular situation as much as you do. Anyway, this hacking business sounds like it could totally play out in your favor. Good luck and I wish you continued patience.

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

Does that mean you WON!?! Please say it does!

No, I don't know yet. I was beat out by a fraudulant bidder. The company running it is all messed up because this person did it to several of their auctions. So they're in the (very slow) process of trying to weed out the good bids that were placed from the bad.

So I'm in reggie limbo since the 21st!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

Does that mean you WON!?! Please say it does!

No, I don't know yet. I was beat out by a fraudulant bidder. The company running it is all messed up because this person did it to several of their auctions. So they're in the (very slow) process of trying to weed out the good bids that were placed from the bad.

So I'm in reggie limbo since the 21st!

oh, i get it, well good luck once again!