Sign in to follow this  
graph theory

Anthology of original music by brümstixers

hey, from what I've read many of you are musicians and I thought it would be cool for whoever has recorded stuff to post a song or two. I, for one, am interested in hearing it!

i'll kick things off cause it just so happens that i finished my first ever original piano piece today... for now it's just untitled.. and it was just for fun.

my song

yeah, so please post yours too!

hey, from what I've read many of you are musicians and I thought it would be cool for whoever has recorded stuff to post a song or two. I, for one, am interested in hearing it!

i'll kick things off cause it just so happens that i finished my first ever original piano piece today... for now it's just untitled.. and it was just for fun.

my song

quote:
Originally posted by graph theory:

my song

Beautiful! I love it! Excellent! And its your first composition? Wow...

I have a piano composition here that I did a while ago:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nx7ull

And this song for Regina which some of you may have heard:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v3cikj

And of course my space is: mysapce.com/artedelcentanni

thank you, all of you have serious talent.

Been playing for 12 yrs... so while it's the first song I wrote, I've had plenty of practice. I started it around christmas; playing all those carols might account for the semi-old world feel in parts.. interpretation ..winter, nature, love, frustration, sadness. but most of it was using music theory/feeling/experimenting.

I hate to not add any of my own music to this thread [none recorded], but graphtheory, that truly was beautiful. I'm listening right now and the melody and rhythm and flow is just....right. You've got talent, keep at it!

will someone work out a piano and/or clarinet arrangement for the following lyrics {think rennaissance faire-seque, but not pastiche}

I sent the servants to our lady's fair

just to be left by my own

gossip of my darling robert and the queen

the virgin queen, what kind of joke is that?

a bad one...

people lurking in the corners

my name's amy, amy robsart, amy dudley, whatever

you know my husband, the queen's lover

i bet you you don't know me...

i should record my trumpet skillz =P

actually i could post a video or two of my band, but we haven't been very good the past couple of years =( although that's really changing this year. anyway i'll shut up.

this channel has quite a few videos from our march 2007 concert. i don't think you can see me in any of them, but i was 4th chair trumpet, so second row, 4th chair from the right. prelude and fugue is horrible, please don't listen to it. the clarinets in my band are undisciplined assholes who don't practice. (and just fyi: i don't play until the very end of that song. it was so boring. i had something like 108 measures of rest) symphony no. nine was our favorite =) movement quatre.

edit:

this channel has our marching 2006 season. there's some weird things going on with this experimental electronic marching drumset called the gems. especially during mamma mia, oh god. take note of the trumpet solo in winner takes it all: my section leader that year was very good =) the video called where's your head at is the drumline's favorite thing ever. i'm dancing off to the left of that one but idk if you can see me. the "marching in" video was an impromptu playing of the fight song. it's always fun marching around people and objects. you can see me, i'm the shortest trumpet.

by the way, sorry these aren't original music. i can't resist =D