Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

Tearjerkers

My list:

Aquarius (dear someone listening in the shadows,I only talk to you sometimes, and though I ask for help in riddles, it is clearer in my mind)

[probably only because my boyfriend is an Aquarius and I swear it seems like this is how he feels, he's tried to explain it to me like this before, it's so touching]

Bartender(love will be the death of me)

Better(You’re getting sadder, getting sadder, getting sadder, getting sadder

and I don’t understand, and I don’t understand)

Blue Lips THIS LINE ALWAYS KILLS ME! (they made it past the enemy lines, just to become enslaved in the assembly lines)

Bon Idee(don't tell your gods that you no longer believe, because as soon as you say it out loud they will leave you)

December(come on and say you're sorry, real sorry

for the trouble that you've caused

can't you see all this love? can't you see all this love?)

I Want To Sing('cause there, you were there right beside me, then somehow inside me while inside myself)

The Noise(still, it's a choice, and I choose to rage instead of ever quietly listening)

Samson (BTH Version)(beneath the stars came falling on our heads, but they're just old light)

Talk about powerfully tearful lyrics in

Somedays(they're so much stronger than the friends you try to keep by your side)

And I don't know what it is...this song is supposed to be fun (ish) and has a really laid back tone, but this part gives me the chills and makes my eyes water a bit - haha

The Soup(he was running like a child running in a game of tag until he was hit, until he was it...)

You(never give up loving,unless you must,

cause it will haunt you, in the future, will try to crawl into your bed at night)

This whole song makes me cry like a baby, but this one line makes a bit of a flood:

Human Of The Year(and though they do not know it, all mankind are now your brothers...)

And...Field Below(i wish i'd see your face below, i wish i'd hear you whispering low

but you don't live downtown no more, and everything must come and go)

As you can see LOTS of Regina songs make me weep. Especially live. Even if it's a song I don't usually cry over, live she makes me cry.

There is no one line in Fidelity that makes me cry, but the song makes me cry! Hahah! And when she sings Better live, I cry through the whole thing.

I'm just a cry baby!

quote:
Originally posted by PilingAndTwisting:

This whole song makes me cry like a baby, but this one line makes a bit of a flood:

Human Of The Year(and though they do not know it, all mankind are now your brothers...)

I'm just a cry baby!

Yeah I have to admit that's the best line Regina ever wrote. But I love the whole verse:

"Outside the cars are beeping out a song just in your honor, and though they do not know it all mankind are now your brothers"

I mean jeez, where will you ever hear a lyric like that?

"the noise" -i can't hear you i can't hear you any more i can't hear you through the noise

this song came at such a time to me, it broke me down every time

"no one"-no one can take that away from you

"loveology"-i'm sorryology forgive meology

such true words that truly express the sentiments of losing a lover

"one more time with feeling"-hold on, one more time with feeling say it again, breathing's just a rhythm

"summer in the city"-it's summer in the city and i'm so lonely lonely lonely

i never thought this song was too too sad until i saw her play live and tried not to cry-cuz 'boys don't cry'